Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Intimacy.. In-to-me-see.

When I see me in your eyes
It's so easy to love!
No fear!
No shame!
I want your eyes!
Your eyes see me perfectly! You see in me, into me now you see and you love what you see!

You love what you see, right now as i'm me.
You love what you see, right now as i'm me.

I only want your eyes, I only want your smile. I only want your love. No others really see me and know me and speak back to me.

You love what you see, right now as I'm me.
You love what you see, right now as i'm me.

Your eyes tell me who I am, they tell me who you are, they show me how wide how deep how high how far..

You love what you see, right now as I'm me.
You love what you see, right now as I'm me.

They don't see the filth anymore, they say I'll love you more than I ever have before. I'll love you more than you see yourself now, I'll love you more than others know how !

You love what you see, right now as I'm me.
You love what you see, right now as I'm me.

"Are those eyes still your eyes I see?Let's achieve honestly. Do they still see through the lenses of fear and insecurity?

Look deeper, look deeper into my eyes. What do they see ?

I love what I see, right now as your you.
I love what I see, right now as your you."





No comments:

Post a Comment