Sunday, 16 December 2012
Grace chases me.
It runs after us, this love that sprints so fast
My little legs are meant for this, theyve been created not to last.
They can only run so long until your giant limbs outrun me,
you embrace me as I struggle and cry; fiercely binding me to thee
Your heart pounding, unrelenting mercy won't let me to go any further,
I'm "stuck" here in this place of unwanted grace looking into the face of an all knowing accomplisher.
"Daughter why every time do you run from it,
don't you know yet that this is my favorite part in the romance I have with your heart; I savor it".
His tears say "I'm always faithful even when your not,
This is the promise I've made for you and me since before forever, the battle for your heart has already been fought.
Grace is the conquerer, its all of Me, and since you are IN me, you in IT is all I see.
There is so much to savor and enjoy when you let me,
All you have to do is receive me, it's that easy.
My love is inexhaustible, I won't ever relent
And it's consistent!, permanent; solid as cement.
You will always be an adulterous in the deadness of your flesh,
But because of ME and My Son, You are worthy, you are my Daughter i have made you new and fresh! "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment